Do you often suffer from an upset Stomach, poor digestion or frequent bloating? Traditional medicines have shown potential in providing comfort for these conditions.
El’s Digestive Teatox Blend aims to provide relief of bloating and boosting digestion by using natural Herbs that contain Antioxidants and Fibre.
This Tea is great to consume once a day in the evening if possible, however any time that fits into your schedule is fine.
Ingredients – with a bit of knowledge with what these herbs are traditionally associated with;
- Organic Rooibos – digestive health, heart, skin, bone and blood sugar levels.
- Cinnamon Bark – skin health, blood sugar levels and contains antioxidants.
- Flax Seed - has oestrogen, Omega 3 and antioxidants.
- Rose Petals – skin health, antioxidants
- Dandelion Root – blood health, skin health, detoxification and gentle laxative properties.
- Fenugreek Seeds – unsettled tummies and easing constipation.
- Cacao Nibs – contains fibre, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Liquorice Root – liver and skin health and a powerful antioxidant.
Brewing the perfect cup
Bring these herbs to life by infusing 1 heaped teaspoon in 250mls of freshly-boiled water for 3-5 minutes or to preference.
Avoid this tea if you have gallstones or gallbladder disease is present. Fenugreek has been known to lower blood glucose levels. If unsure if you should always seek advice from your health professional before use.
Storing Your Tea
Store below 25c in a dry place
BPA Free, Low Carbon footprint